With over 40 classes from which to choose, taught by preeminent artists from around the world, selecting classes may seem daunting. So, how do you choose? Here’s how it works:
- Detailed class descriptions and faculty bios are on the WOTE website. Dive in and note which ones you think you’d like to take and whether they are half-week or full-week classes.
- As you will have seen on the class descriptions on the website, there are full-week classes and two sets of half-week classes, those conducted the first half of the week (Series A) and those conducted the second half of the week (Series B).
- Your schedule for the week will be either two half-week classes or one full-week class.
You get to choose three separate schedules of classes for the week, and rank them by preference.
Your choices are not limited to selecting either all full-week classes or all half-week classes. There are combinations you are free to select.
As an example, your first preference may be a full-week class. Second preference, two of the half-week classes. Third preference, another full-week class.
- Most people find it difficult to limit their choices to three given the wealth and variety of options. Class sizes are generally small, usually no more than 18 students, to permit individualized attention. The majority of people get their top choice of class(es), but you will get one of your 3 choices. Classes will be assigned based on the order in which you registered for the conference and the preferences you indicate.
- On January 1, 2022, class preference forms will be available in your WOTE website account. Everyone has until March 15, 2022 to complete and submit the form. No class assignments are finalized before the March 15 deadline You can change or edit your choices up to the March 15 deadline.
- Class assignments are announced April 15.